Spread it by sharing on social media
PM Kisan Status 2022: 11th installment finally released, check status? The foundation and root of any country are its farmers. If the farmers keep getting all the facilities completely by the government and they are kept happy then it will not be wrong to say that the country also remains very happy and flourishes.
In India “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan” is not only said but it is also felt from the heart. Similarly, our government also keeps on coming out with different types of schemes for the farmers, so that small and middle class farmers can be benefited and taken care of.
The central government of India has provided for the small class and middle class. “Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme” had started. This scheme was started for the financial benefit of the farmers and it is running successfully even today.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched on 1st December 2018 by the Central Government. Till March 2022, a total of 10 installments have been successfully delivered to the farmers by the Central Government under PM Kisan Yojana.
Farmers were the main reason for starting PM Kisan Yojana. Those farmers who had very limited land, they were given PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 6000/- every year under the promise. The government thought of giving this amount to the farmers in three parts and the government kept this amount of 2000/-.
The first installment given by the government to the farmers has been kept from 1st April – 31st July, the second installment from 1st August – 30th November and the third installment till 1st December – 30th March.
It is very important for you to know that 12.35 crore beneficiary has been deposited by the Central Government of India for the farmers under this scheme if any farmer is found by the government who has not completed PM Kisan E-KYC. . That farmer will not get any benefit of any kind under this scheme by the central government.
For your information, let us tell you that if you also want to take advantage of this scheme and if your KYC is still pending, then the Central Government has given the date and time of joining this scheme. Kisan Yojana E-KYC It has been extended to 22 May 2022.
Bank KYC to be done?
Full Status of PM Kisan Beneficiary List – 12th Farmer Status
- Name of the Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Launched by: Indian Central Government
- Total Beneficiary: More than 12 crores
- Total Profit: 6000/-
- PM Kisan 12th Installment Date: 2022
- Last date for PM Kisan KYC: 31 July 2022
- Official Websites: pmkisan.gov.in, pmkisan.nic.in
- Phone Number: 011-24300606, 155261
PM Kisan Scheme Overview
All the money given to the farmers has been given by the government. The main reason for the money given by the government has been given to help small farmers and ordinary farmers. As we know that PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started from 1st December 2018.
- A total of Rs 6000 is given to the farmers every year. By dividing this 6000 into three parts, which is two thousand, it is given to the farmers thrice a year.
- Those who take full responsibility of this scheme, the government directly transfers this money to their bank.
- The main reason for this type of transaction by the government is also to prevent corruption.
- The responsibility of selecting the eligible beneficiary has been entrusted to the State Government and all the responsibility of transferring the funds has been entrusted to the Central Government.
- If you are a farmer and you have not yet taken advantage of this scheme, then we have brought some important information for you to participate in this scheme.
Now we will tell you by which steps you can become a participant in this scheme.
- To start you have to go to the official website of this scheme www.pmkisan.gov.in
- When that side will be open then you have to go to where farmer is written and click on new farmer.
- Now the form of PM Kisan Yojana Registration will open in front of you.
- As soon as the form will open in front of you, then you will have to carefully enter your Aadhar card number, phone number, etc.
- Now OTP will come on your given number, you will have to write that OTP.
- After entering the OTP, you have to click on the Enter given below.
- As soon as you do that, a page will come in front of you, which you can take out and keep a print out.
How to do PM Kisan E-KYC?
As we have told you earlier that the date of full participation in this scheme by the government has been extended to 31st July 2022. To participate fully in this scheme, first of all you have to link your Aadhar card in the main.
PM Kisan Yojana eKYC Required Documents
1. Aadhar Card
2. PAN Card
3. Passport size photo
4. Mobile Number
5. Bank Account Details
if you PM Kisan eKYC Update If not done then you have to first go to the official website of this scheme. On the site, you will have to write the number of the Aadhar card and enter the OTP received on your phone by writing it back on that site.
How to Update PM Kisan Yojana eKYC Online?
- First you go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the eKYC link given here..
- Search by entering your aadhar number.
- Now enter whatever number is linked with Aadhar card.
- Click on Authentication button and submit by entering OTP.
- Your eKYC process is completed.
In this easy way, you can complete your eKYC process, farmer brother and then PM Kisan Installment And here the information about it is given here.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022 Check
If you want to check PM Kisan Beneficiary status, then it has been explained in detail here. In such a situation, farmer brothers who want to check their installation online, they can do it in the manner mentioned here. Follow these steps to check PM Kisan Status from online portal.
step 1. First of all you have to open your google and browser and there pmkisan.gov.in site has to be entered.
Step 2. Now a page will be generated in front of you on which you will get Beneficiary list will appear written, you have to click on it.
Step 3. On clicking, a new page will be generated in front of you.
Step 4. Now you will see three options in which it will be written Aadhar card number, mobile number and account number.
Step 5. You have to select any one option out of these three options.
Step 6. You will have to verify by filling that information which option you will select.
Step 7. now it will be written in front of you “Get Data” And you have to click on it.
Step 8. Now in front of you as soon as you click Beneficiary list Will come written
How to fix the problem related to Aadhar card PM Kisan 2022
If the farmer brother has any kind of problem, then here are some steps for this, from where he can talk to the customer care and solve his problem. In such a situation, many people have a question related to eKYC and PM Kisan Nidhi, so for this you all will get both answer and solution from here, how to do?
- First of all go to the official website of this scheme.
- Now you try to go to the last of this site and there you have to click on Farmer Corner.
- Now you have to click on “Edit Aadhar Failure Record”.
- After clicking, a new page will be generated in front of you.
- Some information related to you will be asked on that page. You have to write all your information well there.
- After doing this, you have to click on the search button there.
- By doing this, you will be given a chance to fix your Aadhar card.
As you know how important this scheme is for our farmers. Keeping this in mind, an app has also been brought out by the government for this scheme. This app has been brought out for the convenience of the farmers.
How to enter PM Kisan Samman Yojana 2022 app?
- Installing this app is very easy. All you have to do is go to the Play Store of your mobile and write the name of this plan.
- As soon as you type the name of the plan, this app will be generated in front of you, so that you can easily put it in your phone.
With this app, you will not have any need to open your phone’s browser again and again. Also, you will get all the information about the 12th installment related to this scheme very easily in this app.
Take advantage of these schemes also
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Online The information given here will help all the farmer brothers about how they can check their installation – hope this information is liked by all and if so, online tips and digital websites and tricks of government work. For information, remember the name of TechYukti.